HektaByte’s global data centers are located in New York, Texas, California, Amsterdam, London, Hong Kong, and Israel. The US data centers handles all of North American region and conveniently located in the heart of the financial and technological center, the European data centers are strategically situated to handle the European market, the Hong Kong center serving the Asian region, and the Israeli center handles the entire Middle East region.
The purpose-built facilities are designed to deliver the highest standards in technology, security, surveillance and disaster prevention, to guarantee 24 hour uptime for our clients. HektaByte employs only certified and qualified network engineers to ensure the highest telecommunication standards and provide customers with the best service and security.
All our data centers are secured and guard with surveillance, and constant monitoring. Only authorized staff are allowed access, and third party contractors or visitors require security clearance to enter, and are escorted whilst on the premises.
All Data Centers are power failure proof, and every server connected to a conditioned UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) and is N+1 redundant and instantaneous failover to ensure continuity. In the unlikely event of system wide power utility failure, our centers are backed up with independent generator power ability to run the entire system without interruptions.
More over our backbone network infrastructure is based on multiple networks that is backed up by solid and tier-1 providers worldwide.
HektaByte Core Routing Equipment policy is kept at the highest level with full redundancy and enterprise class equipment. We use the latest technology equipped with hardware that is housed in a secured core routing room using only fiber carriers, and our network technicians are experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
Our data centers are cutting edge, purpose-built facilities, spreading over thousands of square-feet. The following characteristics help them operate to the highest global standards:
- Maintained under a fully climate controlled environment, to keep temperature and humidity at optimal levels for electronic equipment.
- Ergonomically designed for quick and easy access for technicians, including wide aisles, raised floors, excellent lighting and underfloor cabling.
- High level security including multi-stage physical access control into and through the building, CCTV, security personnel, monitoring sensors and alarms.
- Infrastructure redundancy including power supplies, cooling systems and alarms.
- Electronic monitoring of device failures.
- Continual upgrading of equipment to ensure reliability and performance - every item is replaced after 3 years of service
- Advanced building structure to provide resilience against earthquakes
- Centers are maintained to a high standard; all VHAC systems are N+1 redundant to ensure a backup system will kick in instantly in case of power failure
- The cloud backbone is a fully redundant data channel with no bandwidth restrictions
- Multi peering can be applied on all routes to freely transmit and receive data from other networks through a fast network uplink
We operate 12 global data centers, located in:
- North America: United States, New York, New York
- North America: United States, Texas, Dallas
- North America: United States, California, Santa Clara
- Europe: The Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Europe: Germany, Frankfurt
- Europe: United Kingdom, London
- Asia: China, Hong Kong
- Middle East: Israel, Petach Tikva
- Middle East: Israel, Jerusalem
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin (2)
- Middle East: Israel, Tel Aviv